Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Who Am I?

Who Am I?


Malo e lelei, my name is Kolotina. I am a proud Tongan who loves to study. I am a Year eight learner at Ruapotaka School. I have short black hair and I am a person who is not into sports but I try my best in everything that is hard.


I love to go to church and pray to God because he is my Saviour. I pray to my Dear Jesus to help me in everything that I need help with. I appreciate what  God has done for me throughout my life.


My favourite hobbies are shopping, watching movies, swimming together with my family and listening to music. My favourite subject is Topic, Writing, Reading and especially MATHS!


I have three sisters and four brothers and that totals nine.   


1426198337396.1.jpg


5 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Kolotina, I enjoyed reading your Who Am I story and keep up the smile face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kolotina, I really like reading your who am I story. Your picture on the bottom looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Kolotina, I like how your a proud Tongan. Your writing is laid out clearly and your paragraphs are in order. You seem like a really keen learner and your willing to give things a go! Do you enjoy spending time with your siblings?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Orana Kolotina
    I have read your information about yourself and I like how you’ve added a photo of you smiling to the world.
    I love how you added how many siblings you have and your favorite hobby. I now that you love shopping with your family.
    Vaimoana

    ReplyDelete